JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"


**************Results after Week I*************
Picked 9 out of 11 winners (Straight up) 81.82%
Picked 3 out of 11 winners (Against the Spread) 27.27%

****2013 Year End Results****
Picked 94 out of 112 winners (Straight up) 83.93%
Picked 67 out of 111 winners (Against the Spread) 60.36%

Friday, September 5, 2014

#24 Missouri Tigers (4pt FAV) @ Toledo Rockets….

LOVE DEFENSE????------Then don’t watch this game!!!.....This is going to be one those “Whoever has the ball last wins” type games………….I want to call for the upset but I can’t find my balls this week to do it!!! I think last Thursday night; I might have lost one in Columbia, South Carolina and the other one may be somewhere in the south endzone of the football stadium in Nashville, Tennessee!!!....Let’s just say I’m playing it safe this week!!!!..... :`) ....I like Mizzou’s QB Maty Mauk and RB Russell Hansbrough to be the difference makers at the end of the game…(In a close one)……..Tigers win but do not cover 35-34!!!

No comments:

 
Minnesota Web Design